Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018: In this web write up you be given guidelines and procedures on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018 and get approved at a short period of time. Scroll down to see details on how to apply;
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Application Guidelines and Procedure
All interested candidates can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
Applicants must be between the ages 22 and 35 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
- Marital Status:
All applicants must be single.
Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.44ft for males and 1.63m or 5.34ft for females.
- Medical Fitness:
All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower division for holders of the first degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms:
Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling the form:
- Information Technology:
BSc./MS.c/HND Computer Software Developer/Programmer Engineering, Data Administrator, Network Engineering
- Building Tech:
BSc./HND Building Engineering
BS.c/HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture:
BSc/HND Quantity Surveyor/ Architecture
MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the specialities listed.
- Consultant – Physician
- Consultant – Surgeon
- Consultant – Pediatrics
- Consultant – O & G
- Consultant – Orthopedic
Bachelor’s degree in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered optometrists, dispensing opticians by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification)
Must hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialities listed. Must be registered and have a current practicing license.
- Anesthetist Nurse
- Paediatrist Nurse
- Ear Nose and Throat Nurse
- Opthalmologist Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Medical Lab Scientist:
Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
- Hospital Administration:
HND Hospital Administration.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist:
Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer:
Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Medical Records Officer:
Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Biomedical Engineer:
Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria
BSc LLB/LLM/B.Sc Psychology/B.Sc Sociology/BSc Criminology
MBA, BSC/HND in HRM/Statistics.
BSc Ed Mathematics/ BSc Ed English/ BSc Ed Computer/ BSc Chemistry/ B.Tech Elect/Elect
BSc./HND Purchasing and supply.
- Hospitality Manager (Caterers):
BSc/ HND Hotel Management
- Radar Engineering:
BSc./HND Electronics Engineering/Satellite Image Interpreter/Satellite Communication Engineering/Computer Engineering Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018
QUALIFYING ENLISTMENT TESTS
- Qualifying Enlistment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the enlistment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal enlistment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and counter signed by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All interested candidates can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Fill Your Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number
- Print Application Summary Page
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Application Number and Email Address to log in.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Application 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the NAF DSSC Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official NAF website: http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the NAF DSSC Recruitment form is out.
Candidates without any of the above listed qualifications are not to apply.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration has not yet commenced…
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from
1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the bock of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information, call the following support lines: 09 8708475, 09 8704817 and 08078406568 or Email: email@example.com.
If you are unclear about anything concerning Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….