MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form: We are delighted to inform the general republic that the school management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) , has published the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session. Scroll Down to see details;
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Key Dates.
Beginning from Monday 9th July, 2018, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on Friday 7th September 2018.
How to Obtain MOUAU Post UTME Form.
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2018/2019 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for records purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
12. NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
13. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
14. 14. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
15. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.
If you are unclear about anything concerning MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….