Airtel Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for Airtel Recruitment 2018.
Airtel Recruitment 2018/2019: Bharti Airtel Limited (commonly shortened to Airtel and stylised airtel) is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia and Africa. Airtel provides GSM, 3G, 4G LTE and VoLTEmobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel had also rolled out its VoLTE technology across eight telecom circles namely Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Karnataka, Chennai, Kolkata, Kerala and Odisha in India and should roll out the technology in rest circles by end of August 2018. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with over 429 million subscribers. Airtel was named India’s second most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP Plc.
Airtel is credited with pioneering the business strategy of outsourcing all of its business operations except marketing, sales and finance and building the ‘minutes factory’ model of low cost and high volumes. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators. Airtel’s equipment is provided and maintained by Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Solutions and Networks whereas IT support is provided by IBM. The transmission towers are maintained by subsidiaries and joint venture companies of Bharti including Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers in India. Ericsson agreed for the first time to be paid by the minute for installation and maintenance of their equipment rather than being paid up front, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of ₹1 (1.5¢ US)/minute.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Recruitment
- If you have a degree in Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field with no more than 3 years’ work experience then this opportunity is for you.
- We are currently looking for suitable graduates for immediate employment in our Finance and Supply Chain functions.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and show interest in working in Finance and Supply Chain Management.
Core Competencies Required
- Ability to execute given tasks efficiently within timelines accepts ownership and responsibility for given tasks.
- Customer service orientation. Ensures timely resolution of customer service issues/concerns. Follows transparent policies and communication
- Identifies innovation or novel solutions for completing work assignments
- Displays teamwork and cooperation to achieve organizational goals
- Seek opportunities to develop self through training and additional experiences
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th July 2018
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you are unclear about anything concerning Airtel Recruitment 2018/2019, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….